What is “Personal Information”?
Personal Information is any information that identifies you as an individual. The types of Personal Information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit Card Number
How Might We Collect Personal Information?
Cocoa Crate may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, registering on our Site, subscribing to the newsletter, responding to a survey, placing an order, filling out a form, contacting Customer Service, etc. The Personal Information you share with Cocoa Crate may also be combined with Personal Information and other information that is publicly available.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
Cocoa Crate collects Personal Information for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to:
- To respond to customer service requests and support consumers’ needs.
- To personalize users’ experiences.
- To improve our website.
- To complete and fulfill purchase orders, such as processing payments and delivering orders.
- To inform you of any changes to our terms, conditions, and/or policies.
- To send you information you previously agreed to receive about topics we believe will be of interest to you.
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions, and programs.
- When applicable, process rewards and prizes.
- To allow you to participate in contests, promotions, sweepstakes, and polls.
- If previously agreed, to send you periodic emails.
- You may opt out of receiving future emails at any time by contacting us via our Site or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email.
- To comply with applicable law, respond to requests from public and government authorities, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, and/or property and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share generic demographic information, not linked to Personal Information, regarding visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates, and/or advertisers for the reasons previously discussed. We may employ third party service providers to help with the operation of our business and Site (such as, web hosting, customer service, credit card processing, and sending out newsletters). We will share your information with these third parties only for these limited purposes.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
Cocoa Crate takes the protection of your personal information seriously, and we take steps to help keep your information confidential and secure. We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information and have adopted security measures regarding data collection, storage, processing, and destruction of your Personal Information to protect against authorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Information.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Information?
Can I Opt Out of Providing Personal Information?
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible, but such changes may not be effective immediately.
Other Information We May Collect
In addition to Personal Information, Cocoa Crate may also collect additional information such as:
- Browser and device information
- Server log file information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies
- Demographic information
- Location information
- Aggregated information
Such information does not reveal your specific identify. You can choose to turn off cookies and tracking tools. However, please be aware that turning off such tools may cause parts of our Site to not work properly.
How May We Collect Other Information?
- Through your browser or device. Such information may include, the type of computer you are using, operating system name and version, device manufacturer, and Internet browser.
- Through server log files.
- Through the use of Adobe Flash or other similar technologies.
- Through clear GIFS, pixel tags, or other similar technologies.
- Through satellite, cell phone tower, or WiFi signals.
- From you when providing information such as gender and zip code.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties may share advertising and other content on our Site. Cocoa Crate has no control over this third party content and is not responsible for the practices used by third party websites linked to or from our Site. These third party sites are subject to their own terms and conditions.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
5877 E. Brown Ave.
Fresno, CA 93727
Or by email at:
This policy was last updated December 22, 2015.